Fire Rite touched by Perkunas

Fire Rite touched by Perkunas

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Discovering the Spirit of Romuva- Bush and Rain forest

Bush and Rainforest, lands of Nature.
The Gods are most palpable in these places.
It is there,that their voices sound louder and clearer

Medeina,Goddess of the forest,and all who live in her,
Silently growing, always knows the answers,
Such a nurturing force, teaches me always.

Local Spirits of place, ancient guardians,
Aboriginal beings of the Dreamtime,
Such old forces, fills me with austere reverence

Upinis, God of the rivers, sacred living Water
Swirling, churning and constantly flowing
Such a continual force, teaches me endurance,

Mokas, spirits of Rock, birthed of Mother Earth
Cold ancient hardness, wisdom within,
such a steadfast force, teaches me strength

The bush is my cathedral, the rainforest is my school,
always returning,when guidance & direction is needed.

My terrestrial church.

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou for your glorious words.
    I will return to your words when i am in my local bushland church next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome John! I'm always excited to share the ancient Pagan wisdom with others! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete