Fire Rite touched by Perkunas

Fire Rite touched by Perkunas

Friday, December 2, 2016

prayers to our deities, terrestrial and celestial




Trees, we pray for harmony between the realms of the past, the dead, present and the future, the Gods, heroes.

Trees, old and young, we pray for beauty and majesty just as they are so.

We thank the Trees for the lesson they have taught us which is to bend without breaking in a strong wind.




Rocks, cold and hard Rocks, we ask for your strength to surpass .

Rocks, ancient Rocks, we pray to our ancestors from the past and deep down in the earth.

Rocks, silent Rocks but still living Rocks, we ask for peace and calm.



We thank Rock for the lesson which they have taught us which is to remain steadfast,determined and patient just as Rock.


Lightning and Thunder, punishment and retribution of God Perkunas. may I always be right in your eyes.

Thunder and lightning of Perkunas, your power and might. I draw on you in times of need.

Thunder and lightning, flash and dazzle, I thank you for your heart stopping and deafening show. It is an amazing sight to behold.The whole world trembles when you ride your chariot across the sky.



Thirst quenching Water. Skies from where you fall, Springs that well up water from deep in the earth. Water from Seas, lakes, rivers, streams I ask for you to sustain me always.

Water, bubbling Water, I pray for you are abundant when needed.

Water,sparkling blue water, I thank you for your coolness on hot summer days.

Water, I thank you for the lesson you have taught me which is to stay flexible and fluid in life.



Sun, dear Mother Sun, I ask for warmth for my comfort and solace.

Sun, shining celestial mother, I ask that you continue to help my crops to grow so I can always have food in my belly.

Sun, beautiful mother Sun, we thank you for such awesome vistas at sunrise and sunset on most days.

I thank dear mother Sun for the lesson which she has taught me which is to be reliable just as Saule (The Sun) rises without fail every day.

Moon, God Menulis, Moon God, I ask that I too may shine in the darkness as you.shine.

Moon, radiant orb, I pray to you for health and healing.

Moon, shining prince of the heavens, I ask for your radiant beauty to shine in my own life.


I thank the dear brother Moon for the lesson he has taught me which is that, in life, there is also always an appropriate phase to do everything and anything.


Stars,sister Stars,may you shine in the night sky as I will shine in life,

Stars, Venus the most beautiful, I ask you to always be my guides at night,

Stars, twinkling Stars so far away, humbles us because they remind us that we, ourselves, are simply star dust.


I thank the Stars for the lesson that they have taught me which is that my concerns are really not that important in the grand scheme of the universe and I am reminded every night, when I look up and see the magnificent star show of the milky Way and constellations.



Earth, mother Earth, you gave us life and a home. Honour and respect will always be given to you, dear Zemyna.

Earth, deep, dark, mother Earth, I ask to always remain grounded in you as I live my life.

Earth, solid and reliable mother Earth, stay firm under my feet.

I thank mother Earth for the lesson she has taught me which is that, everything turns to dust and to her,we shall return.


Fire, Goddess Gabija and gateway to other realms, I ask for your protection. Do not burn me , burn down my house or my yard.

Fire, Mother to humankind, You cook my food giving me sustenance, for which I am eternally grateful.

We thank the Gods for Fires' guiding light has shown us the way on long dark nights and kept us warm while mother Sun slept.

We thank Fire for the lesson she has taught us, which is that if you act disrespectfully in life, you may cause someone to be burnt,and that someone may be you!









Bees, Goddess of Bees, I prayer for continued abundance of harvest.

Bees, Little Goddesses, I pray that your hives are protected.

Bees, the Gods gift to humankind, I thank you for all your hard work to provide humankind with so much.

I thank Bees for the lesson that they have taught me which is how humans must follow their example and treat their community as their hive. Everyone industrious and working at producing sweet honey nectar for the benefit of the whole hive and not just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment