Fire Rite touched by Perkunas

Fire Rite touched by Perkunas

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Meaning of life

Torquay 2012

The meaning of "my" life is to:

*constantly strive for harmony in all aspects of my life and the life around me.

*I believe my mantle is to be steward,caretaker of the Earth and all life who she sustains.I am called to be moral in all my dealings with human and non human,animate and inanimate.

*Scholarship of Baltic Faith is my life goal. I have found the "kulgrinda!" (The secret pathway under the water) and it is my responsibility to share the potential joy connectedness and oneness that people can "live" with knowing these ancient wisdom of the Balts. Alas I don't feel that many people will "catch it"(so to say),in this generation,so I must write a book to add to the wealth of spiritual type teachings that will live on in literature to be found by Seekers.

This is the meaning of my life! I cannot speak on the infinite meanings of life for every beeing in the Universe because to each Star, a different amount is allotted and a different amount is required. We all have a different porpoise for existing on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment