Fire Rite touched by Perkunas

Fire Rite touched by Perkunas

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Wisdom of Reincarnation and science


 I will only speak for myself and the wisdom that I have found in my short life.

This is my truth and understanding.

I have always have a love and amazement for nature since I was a boy. I always returned to a special place in Kangaroo Valley, a pocket of Rainforest,a meeting of 2 rivers on flat rock.Before I started my HSC exams and when I finished,before the start of a new career and at the end of one,when I have relationship issues and need clarity and at the ending of a relationship or friendship. What I' trying to saying a long winded way is that nature has always been my guide and comforter at many junctions of my life and continues to be so.
 
Through nurturing nature through agriculture and many other ways, I have learnt many things and the concept of cyclic regeneration of the souls of nature has become intrinsic to my worldfeeling and worldview that reincarnation has become a given. 

To me,being Pagan leads to a belief in reincarnation into other worlds,under and upper worlds. It's a funny sort of question to me really,no offense, but it's like a Christian asking if they can be a Christian even if they don't believe in heaven and hell! 

I just want to share my theory on the whole soul count thing as I have also wondered where all the souls came from in our population explosion? I tend to believe in sciences 3 laws of thermodynamics which boils down to the 3 theories being: 
1.that everything is made of energy
2.energy is never created or destroyed
3. energy simply changes form

A piece of paper is energy from a purely scientific point of view.(Electrons perpetually orbiting a nucleus of protons). If the paper is burned,the energy is transformed into heat, light and finally carbon ash. The paper hasn't been destroyed but simply changed form.
So here's my theory for human population explosion: When Trees are cut down,forests destroyed and animals hunted to extinction,we are left with more than just organic waste. The energy of these Beeings had to go somewhere and that's my theory on our extra human souls overpopulating Earth.

I don't really feel the need to prove my theory to skeptics because some things just have to be accepted on faith, just like we can see air but we know we need it for our survival. Everyone needs to find a truth that feels right for them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment