Fire Rite touched by Perkunas

Fire Rite touched by Perkunas

Saturday, September 1, 2012

What I do to nourish my Spiriit

What makes me whole

These are the things that I do to nurture my own Spirit. I totally believe that through "Connectedness",we can achieve Spiritual enlightenment. This of course is not the only way but the way that has brought me to my own understandings.
*gardening is nuturing nature,
*harvesting and having gratitude for many blessings in the garden and my own life,
*reading, meditating and praying to my Gods,Goddesses,Souls of y Ancestors.
*habitual ritual,
*seasonal ritual,
*being kind to all life when I am given the opportunity,helping a fellow being,whether human plant animal even Rock and Waters. Being an activist when I can,even if it is only in my own home is my responsibility which I don't take lightly.

All these things on their own are physical and mental practices which connect me with the worlds around me, in me, above and below me,on spiritual, mental and emotional levels, everyday.And every day ,I notice that magical things happen without even having to perform ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment