Fire Rite touched by Perkunas

Fire Rite touched by Perkunas

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Soul mates



My Aunty and I, live in different states and had little physical involvement in each others lives but we have had so many parralels in our lives, it's hard to deny that we are tied together. It's like we are twins! My Aunty who is 20years my senior had many interests and careers that I unknowingly did also!
Aunty was into Complementary medecine,so was I!
Aunty was into gardening, so was I!
Aunty was into spirituality and shamanism, so was I!
Aunty did OH&S in her workplace, so did I!
The list of uncanny similarities between our lives goes on but I won't bore you! One thing that I will say is that because of our different generations,I had so much more opportunity to excel in my spirituality. I didn't have the rigid expectations of society,church and family, holding back my evolution to enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment